Sunday 22 January 2012

Me old china...


I was collecting the odd bit of china, buying porcelain pens & other bits from craft websites and sketching some ideas. I'd been shown an article on the effortlessly cool Esther Coombs and was following her blog. She combines the delicate floral print of the vintage china with her brilliant architectural line drawings. The perfect juxtaposition. She was holding workshops at the fab little tearoom High Tea at Highgate in london. What could be better than a couple of hours spent scoffing yummy cake, downing coffee & drawing on a Sunday morning?! Add in to the mix that my husband had taken the kids to the park....I was in heaven. Here are a couple of plates I've done. Yes, you've probably guessed. They're down at The Loft.

No comments:

Post a Comment